On this page you’ll find a working list of productivity resources we’ve used ourselves or feel good recommending to you. In each case, we’ve provided relevant context so you know our experience with the resource and why it’s here.
- ADDA (Attention Deficit Disorder Association) is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting adults with ADHD. Their membership includes access to expert webinars, support groups and events. We consider ADDA to be an official Focusmate partner and have seen first-hand their commitment to excellence, and service to their members.
- WorkFlowy is a free task management tool (AKA “todo list”) that “helps you break big ideas into manageable pieces, then focus on one piece at a time.” It’s Taylor’s task manager of choice because of its ability to both expand infinitely and also filter instantly to focus on one thing.
- Trello is the project management tool we use for marketing projects at Focusmate. We like it because it’s flexible, fast, and free.
- Jira is the project management tool we use for product & engineering projects. It’s got a lot of features and integrations and is pretty easy to use.
- Clubhouse is another product & engineering focused project management tool. We’ve heard it rocks and if we started over might use it instead of Jira, because it’s user interface is a bit more intuitive and streamlined.
- Zoom. Also check out the Chrome Extension to quickly add a meeting link to Google Calendar appointments.
Document Sharing & Collaboration
- Google Drive